Overview of Registered Continuing Education Program
The Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (RCEP) is a single comprehensive education management system for engineers, surveyors, design professionals and quality education providers. Managed by the American Council of Engineering Companies, the purpose of RCEP is to create a comprehensive registry of quality continuing education providers for engineers, surveyors and related A/E/C industry professionals.
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) is the voice of America's engineering industry. Council members – numbering more than 5,500 firms throughout the country – are engaged in a wide range of engineering works that propel the nation's economy, and enhance and safeguard America's quality of life.
Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (RCEP) offers:
- A registry of Continuing Education Providers who demonstrate adherence to high quality effective practices in the development and delivery of professional education following benchmarking standards that follow National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying Model Law, Model Rules, and Continuing Professional Competency rules.
- Master Calendar of education activities so professionals can easily find courses and activities from Registered Education Providers
- Education recordkeeping for professionals to easily access and maintain their continuing education records
- Uniform and reliable transcripts, which can be made available within firms or to state licensing boards
- Continuing education and licensure requirements by state/jurisdiction--an up-to-date, free service