The Registered Continuing Education Providers Program is a nationwide registry of continuing education providers that have demonstrated adherence to high-quality, effective practices in the development and delivery of professional education activities for engineers, surveyors and related A/E/C industry professionals.
- Promote quality and consistency in engineering and surveying continuing education and training.
- Measure and monitor providers against established criteria.
- Recognize providers that adhere to effective practices.
- Provide a single source for licensee education recordkeeping.
Your organization will enjoy significant benefits when it achieves Registered Continuing Education Provider status.
- Permission to publicize your organization as an RCEP-approved continuing education provider.
- Enhance your organization's reputation as a high-quality professional education provider.
- Advertise your educational activities in the RCEP Master Calendar, which regularly receives a large number of visits by engineers, surveyors, and design professionals.
- Use the official Registered Continuing Education Program Provider logo in promotional and course materials.
- Listing of your organization on the directory of RCEP Education Provider
- Easily manage and track course participants' records online.
- Use the RCEP Continuing Education Management System to generate and issue certificates of completion in a standardized format.
- Have authorization to issue Professional Development Hours (PDHs) accepted by State Licensing Boards.
- Reach out to previous attendees for new and upcoming educational offerings.
Where to From Here?
| ||Apply to join the Registered Continuing Education Provider Program |
| ||Learn about the Application Process |
| ||Need help developing learning objectives? Download information here. |
| ||Download the complete Provider Manual. |
| ||Download the Provider Quality Assurance Slides (Microsoft 2007 version) |
Download the Provider Quality Assurance Slides (Microsoft 97-2003 version)